I’ve been tagged
Tagging is fun.
Let’s check if wikipedia has anything on this….
It took 45 seconds to come up with this:
Tag classification, and the concept of connecting sets of tags between classification over the Internet, the concept of web/blog servers, has led to the rise of folksonomy, social bookmarking, and other forms of social software.
The Daily Bubble Tea has tagged me, which means I have the obligation of listing seven random and/or weird things about myself.
1. I have 2 middle names.
2. I thought being an actor would be a cool thing to do, I mean all you do is act like someone else and get paid for it.
3. The highest I scored during 3 years of high school basketball was 15 points in one game. I think I missed just one shot that game.
4. I wish my blog got 50,000 hits a day, then I could do this for a living. Plan in progress?
5. Sushi is my favourite food, but steak is also really really good.
6. In music: 3:30-:45 into Micheal Jackson’s Billie Jean is the greatest 15 seconds of Music of All Time. The guitar rift – sensational.
7. I can breakdance.
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
Post these rules on your blog.
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag four random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.
My four tags go to:
Mari of Watashi no Tokyo